roughly Brazil 4 – 1 Korea Rep will cowl the most recent and most present info on the world. get into slowly thus you comprehend nicely and accurately. will improve your data expertly and reliably
Brazil superior to the World Cup quarterfinals due to an exuberant first-half efficiency that helped them beat South Korea 4-1 on Monday night time.
Tite’s facet have been boosted by the return of Neymar – who suffered an ankle harm within the opening win over Serbia – and the 30-year-old heralded his return with a penalty that moved him one purpose shy of the worldwide document of 77. (13) from Pele. who doubled Brazil’s benefit after Vinicius Junior’s nice opening purpose (7).
Richarlison then scored his third purpose of the event after beautiful preparation (29) and was 4-0 earlier than half-time when West Ham’s Lucas Paquetá guided a shot into motion (36).
However with the work already largely executed for the break, the momentum slowed afterwards. In consequence, South Korea didn’t decrease its head and had a quick second to rejoice when Seung-Ho Paik lowered the deficit with a powerful purpose (76).
Nice moments within the recreation.
- 7 min: Vinicius Junior coolly opens Brazil’s purpose after Raphinha’s fantastic job in preparation.
- 11 min: Richarlison wins the penalty after being caught by Woo-Younger Jung because the Korean defender tried to clear the ball and caught his man.
- 13 min: Brazil’s lead doubles as Neymar calmly dispatches the penalty – his 76th purpose for his nation, one behind Pelé.
- seventeenth minute: Alisson produces a shocking save to push Hee-Chan Hwang’s lovely purpose effort from 25 yards over the bar and deny South Korea the way in which again.
- 29 min: Richarlison begins and finishes a fantastically intricate workforce transfer so as to add a 3rd for Brazil.
- 36 min: An beautiful go from Vinicius Junior locations Lucas Paquetá to information the fourth.
- 68 min: Alisson pulls in one other spectacular save to disclaim Heung-Min Son from 12 yards out, however the linesman’s flag goes up anyway.
- 76 min: Seung-Ho Paik comes off the bench to sound a powerful comfort for South Korea
Unsurprisingly, it wasn’t sufficient to encourage the return of Paulo Bento’s workforce, who’re retiring after reaching the spherical of 16 for the primary time since 2010.
Brazil, for its half, advances to the quarterfinals of the event, the place a conflict with Croatia awaits on Friday afternoon.
Brazil: Alisson (8), Militao (7), Marquinhos (7), Silva (8), Danilo (7), Casemiro (7), Paquetá (8), Raphinha (8), Neymar (8), Vinicius Junior (8) , Richarlison (8)
Substitutes: Alves (6), Bremer (6), Martinelli (6), Rodrygo (n/a), Weverton (n/a)
South Korea: Seung-Gyu Kim (7), Moon-Hwan Kim (6), Younger-Gwon Kim (6), Min-Jae Kim (6), Jin-Su Kim (5), In-Beom Hwang (6), Woo- Younger Jung (5), Hee-Chan Hwang (7), Heung-Min Son (6), Gue-Sung Cho (5), Jae-Sung Lee (5).
Substitutes: Jun-Ho Son (7), Chul Hong (5), Seung-Ho Paik (7), Kang-In Lee (5), Ui-Jo Hwang (n/a)
Man of the match: junior vinicius
That is how Brazil reached the quarterfinals
When the ultimate match started at Stadium 974 earlier than it was dismantled, the excessive tempo of the preliminary exchanges hinted that it could be a aggressive affair. In lower than quarter-hour, it was abundantly clear that this could not be the case.
Brazil have been quickly very a lot within the temper as Raphinha brilliantly dealt with a problem on the left facet of the field and despatched a low ball that slid by means of a gaggle of gamers to Vinicius Junior, who took a contact to manage the ball and caressed it. along with his second of him.
And it was two very quickly after when Neymar efficiently dispatched a penalty to maneuver nearer to a historic milestone after Richarlison had been caught by Woo-Younger Jung.
The large setback noticed South Korea develop extra fearless, with Alisson producing a heroic save to parry Hee-Chan Hwang’s spectacular effort from 25 yards out. On the identical time, holes started to emerge on the again, which have been subsequently punished.
The third for Brazil exuded a South American air that can undoubtedly see him stand out among the many targets of the event. Richarlison juggled the ball along with his head and coolly completed off after essentially the most deft change between Thiago Silva and Casemiro. If that did not finish Korean hopes, Paquetá definitely did as he guided Vinicius Junior’s reduce middle house.
- Brazil head coach Tite returned to a extra acquainted line-up following a shock 1-0 loss to Cameroon on Friday, with Eder Militao the only survivor of that recreation. The headline information was Neymar’s return from an ankle harm sustained earlier within the event.
- In the meantime, Min-Jae Kim and Hee-Chan Hwang began in Paulo Bento’s South Korean XI, changing Kyung-Received Kwon and Kang-In Lee.
Tite’s males tried to construct on their merely impregnable lead after the break, however an impressed efficiency from goalkeeper Seung-Gyu Kim prevented them from extending their lead, and their opponents even managed to take the shine off victory a bit late on, when substitute Seung-Ho Paik rattled in a 25-yard comfort after a nook was cleared his method.
However this was the night time in Brazil and they’re those who’re slowly approaching glory after an imperious efficiency in Doha.
The Selecao makes historical past with the Weverton sub
By bringing in third-choice goalkeeper Weverton in opposition to South Korea, Brazil have now used all 26 members of their squad on the 2022 World Cup. They’ve turn into the primary workforce in World Cup historical past to make use of as many as 26 gamers in a single version.
Man of the Match – Vinicius Junior
Brazil’s potential path to the World Cup ultimate…
Quarterfinals – Friday, December 9
Croatia in opposition to Brazil – Begin 15:00
Semifinals – Tuesday December 13
Netherlands both Argentina in opposition to Croatia both Brazil – Begin 7pm
Brazil highlights favourite standing – Opta stats
- Brazil scored 4 targets in a World Cup spherical of 16 match for the primary time since 1998 (4-1 vs Chile), scoring extra targets within the first 36 minutes of this match (4) than of their three group phases . mixed video games (3).
- Korea Republic are winless of their seven World Cup matches in opposition to South American groups (D2 L5); solely Scotland (8) have confronted these nations extra usually with out ever successful within the competitors.
- Neymar grew to become the third Brazilian to attain in at the least three editions of the World Cup (2014, 2018, 2022), together with Pelé (1958, 1962, 1966, 1970) and Ronaldo (1998, 2002, 2006).
- Brazil led 3-0 after simply 29 minutes, the earliest they’ve gone three targets forward in a single World Cup recreation. In the long run, it was solely the second time they’d scored 4 targets within the first half of a World Cup match, additionally in opposition to Mexico in 1954.
What does the end result imply?
Brazil now advances to the World Cup quarterfinals, the place they’ll face Croatia for a spot within the event’s semifinals on Friday.
The beginning on the Estadio Ciudad Educación shall be at 3:00 p.m.
I hope the article nearly Brazil 4 – 1 Korea Rep provides notion to you and is helpful for adjunct to your data
Brazil 4 – 1 Korea Rep