Juventus will be gunning for a victory in the Champions League final clash against Real Madrid to help secure their first Champions League title in more than twenty years, as they are set to take on the defending champions on Saturday, in Cardiff at the Principality Stadium on Saturday.
Spanish League side Real Madrid won their first league title since 2011/12 season and they are striving to win a back-to-back Champions League final triumph.
- Gareth Bale, who has been out of Real’s starting XI since the 23rd of April, is now fit for the Champions League final.
- Teammate Isco Alcaron has been Bale’s replacement and the playmaker has been in terrific form for the Los Blancos scoring five goals in their last eight games.
- “They’re both very important players and everyone can give their opinion but it won’t influence me,” said Zidane.
- Gianluigi Buffon, Giorgio Chiellini, Alex Sandro, Mario Mandzukic and Leonardo Bonucci were all rested when Juve ended the Serie A season against Bologna last Saturday and should return for this encounter.
- Wing-back Dani Alves who was suspended when the Old Lady took on Bologna should also feature in this tie.
- Former Real Mardid star Sami Khedira featured in their last league game – making his return from injury.
Head to head
Last 4 games
|2017-06-03||Champions League||Juventus||0-0||Real Madrid|
|2015-05-05||Champions League||Juventus||2-1||Real Madrid|
|2013-11-05||Champions League||Juventus||2-2||Real Madrid|
|2013-10-23||Champions League||Real Madrid||2-1||Juventus|