Cohen Bramall has completed his remarkable switch from non-league Hednesford Town to Arsenal.
He has become the first January signing for the Gunners, and has been likened by manager Arsene Wenger to former Arsenal man Ashley Cole.
Yesterday Wenger confirmed that Bramall had signed for the club, calling him an “exceptional physical talent”.
- Bramall didn’t consider football as a priority as a kid and instead was more into running. However, he kept playing for Kidsgrove Athletic, Alsager Town, Nantwich Town and Market Drayton.
- He had a Rabona assist which ended up on Soccer AM.
- Arsenal will pay around £40,000 for the youngster. To put that into context, that’s around two days wages for Alexis Sanchez.
- Bramall was working full-time in a Bentley factory until made redundant recently, whilst playing for Hednesford.
- Crystal Palace and Sheffield Wednesday had been keeping tabs on Bramall over the last few months.
DON'T MISS OUT IN ALL THE LATEST HAPPENINGS IN THE WORLD OF FOOTBALL CONNECT WITH US ON OUR SOCIAL MEDIA'S
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM
JOIN OUR BBM CHANNEL COO42EDO8